Students discover they are all children of God!
Brain Based Learning
We use the best practiced and the latest neurological Brain-Based research that includes:
- Listening, Speaking, Writing, Pre-Reading skills – (through an enriched environment, emotional connections, hands on activities)
- Problem solving skills - (through reciprocal teaching, role playing, emotional connections)
- Observing - (using senses to gather information about our world through an enriched environment, hands on activities)
- Thinking/Working Visually and Spatially – (using creative abilities through emotional connection, storytelling, active participation
- Social/Emotional skills - Students learn to apply appropriate behavior through consistent, positive reinforcement from teachers and peers!
Mary Clark – EC4 Teacher
Patti Johnson – Teacher’s Aide